As part of our 10-Day Cleaning Challenge, we are featuring loads of ways to clean and maintain your home using essential oils and healthier alternatives. Be sure to check out all the great resources we are featuring from April 4 through April 13 and follow the Do More With Oils Facebook page for updates!
Is your wood furniture starting to look dull and lifeless? Wood furniture is an investment that needs to be cared for and maintained. Although polishing wood furniture should only be done every few months, it is important to continually keep the wood clean by dusting or wiping it with a damp microfiber cloth. Bring the shine back to your favorite tables, chairs, floors, and other wood elements with this simple recipe for homemade wood polish with doTERRA essential oils.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 10 drops Arborvitae essential oil
- Add olive oil and vinegar to glass spray bottle.
- Add 10 drops of Arborvitae essential oil.
- Shake well before each use.
- Apply to microfiber cloth and wipe wood surfaces clean. Repeat every two to three months or as often as needed.